About the role
Dropit is looking for a B2B Sales Manager to be responsible for onboarding retailers to Dropit’s suite of services. In this role, you will form connections and build relationships with key retailers at senior levels across multiple market segments. This role will require selling skills, business credibility, and the gravitas to deal with complex business offerings. You'll work closely with our retail partners to educate them on how Dropit’s services can benefit their stores, business operations, and customers. This is an active and engaging senior role with a fast-growing tech start-up.
In this position, you will be both a consultant and Dropit retail expert and will be continually focused both on new sales and on helping our B2B customers improve engagement of the Dropit service. You will be familiar with the major retail players throughout the ecosystem and comfortable dealing with new concepts and services.
What you will do
- Develop sales plans and solutions based on excellent business and functional analysis during the sales cycle that results in the successful closing of enterprise-level deals
- Create business plans to drive new revenue within the enterprise and corporate accounts
- Generate, develop, and execute a pipeline with viable opportunities and be able to forecast accurately
- Work closely with Dropit on-site teams to expand their local relationships with the retailers to establish HQ relationships
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Prospecting, forecasting, presenting, and negotiating with Dropit strategic partners
- Prepare regular monthly sales reports
- Provide weekly updates of current revenue forecasts, initiatives, and opportunities across all products.
- Attend industry events and stay up to date with current industry trends
You’ll be great for this role if you
- 5+ years of business development/sales experience in the B2B tech industry – a must!
- 2+ years of managing complex partners, negotiating with senior leaders, and closing complex, long term deals - ideally within retail
- Native English speaker or high working proficiency of English - a must!
- Willing to work Monday to Friday adapting to the US market working hours - a must!
- Process-driven and knowledge of data management platforms (DMPs)
- A true collaborator and ability to liaise with Product and Marketing to drive success
- Excellent people skills - including skills required to build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for both external partners' management as well as internal stakeholder
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any other related field.
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with changing and evolving responsibilities
- Understanding of the fashion & retail industries - a big advantage
Edit job description