Who we are?
Dropit is an end-to-end hands-free shopping platform for malls and central shopping districts. By using our service, shoppers no longer need to carry their bags, allowing them to enjoy their day handsfree.
We integrate multiple technology platforms to create a seamless network between consumers, retailers, shopping malls and logistics companies.
What we are looking for?
Dropit is looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer, who will join the QA team and help test, design and implement the infrastructure that will keep Dropit running smoothly and support our significant business growth. You will be a part of an innovative, high-performance team that is committed to delivering a service using cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
- Take responsibility for the Quality Assurance of our service and products.
- Automation of system and load tests and integration with the development pipeline.
- Collaborate with software engineers define procedures in order to improve the quality of our service.
- Planning and executing procedures to improve development procedures.
- Performing and automating tests in application and services deployments.
- Follow up on tests results in order to maintain and optimize the QA pipeline and the quality of the products.
- Work with DevOps resources and engineers to implement automation into current and future CI/CD efforts.
- 3+ years experience in Quality Assurance.
- 1+ year experience in QA automation.
- Proven experience working with mobile applications testing frameworks.
- Experience with web UI testing automation.
- Create and maintain automated API testing scripts leveraging JSON technology for tests.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with message brokers (AMQP)
- Experience working with Java applications.
- Experience working on UNIX-like servers (Linux).
- Knowledge in product delivery automation.